Valarea for Microsoft Teams integration allows you to start an instant meeting from within the Microsoft Teams persistent Valarea tab or using @mentions from any Teams channel. Meetings created in Teams will automatically appear on your Valarea account.
A Valarea for Enterprise (Host) account is required
A Microsoft Teams Account
1. Login to Microsoft Teams. Search for "Valarea" in Apps (left sidebar) and click on the app. Click the down arrow next to Add and choose Add to a Team.
2. Search and select the channel or team you would like to use with the Valarea integration.
3. Click Set up a bot and this will install both the Valarea Tab and the Valarea Bot for Microsoft teams.
4. This will take you to the channel you selected.
5. Follow the Bot’s instructions and once complete, the integration will be configured for your Microsoft Teams account.
1 Tap the Valarea Tab on the left sidebar to access the Valarea Bot.
2. Tap to write a message and tap What can I do? to show the list of available commands.
3. Tap Login and press Enter. Valarea bot will answer with a message. Tap on Sign in to show the login screen.
4. Login to your Valarea account.
1. After logging in, tap What can I do? and select Create or directly type "Create" and press Enter.
2. Valarea Bot will ask you to insert a meeting description. Insert a description and press Enter. Valarea Bot will create a new meeting and show the meeting information:
QR Code for quick access from the app
1. Right-click the Valarea Tab on the left sidebar.
2. Click Uninstall