Hardware, OS and Software Requirements
Valarea Room is an application that can operate on a wide range of devices as it does not require high-performance processing power.
Lenovo ThinkSmart Core Kit
Valarea Room is optimized for Lenovo ThinkSmart Hardware family and our roadmap is based on the features and capabilities of Lenovo technologies.
Features supported by the Lenovo ThinkSmart core configuration:
- Single and dual Display mode FullHD or 4K 30p/60p
- Multi-VC conference one tap to join & instant meeting
- Wireless / Wired Touch controller
- Wireless display casting up to 8 wireless senders
- Valarea Cast
- Wired HDMI (HDMI-to-USB capture card is required)
- Valarea Apps Launcher
- Built-in Digital Signage
- Valarea Workspace
- Interactive/passive screens
Others certified hardware:
LENOVO ThinkSmart HUB 500 LENOVO ThinkSmart HUB Gen2 HUAWEI IdeaHub S HUAWEI IdeaHub Pro HUAWEI IdeaHub S2 HUAWEI IdeaHub G2 LG ONE:QUICK WORKS 55" All-in-one LG ONE:QUICK FLEX 43" All-in-one JUPITER PANA 34" JUPITER PANA 81" JUPITER PANA 105"
Certified Room Touch Controller (USB or IP)
LENOVO ThinkSmart Core controller LOGITECH TAP USB : Sku 939-001796 LOGITECH TAP IP : Sku 952-000085 and 952-000088 Poly GC8 : Sku 2200-30780-001
(Tested devices are not certified for Valarea so performance and results cannot be guaranteed)
Yealink MVC400 INTEL NUC : Sku NUC11PAHi5 and NUC10i5FNH
Alternatively we support interactive screens with OPS Windows 10/11 with the following minimum and recommended specs:
Recommended minimum specifications for OPS
- Hardware: Intel Core i5 (11th Gen), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD storage space
- Network: Ethernet & Wi-Fi adapter with at least NDIS 6.3 drivers and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 or newer
- A Miracast-compatible graphics adapter
- USB webcam and mic
- Set DVMT fixed to mimimum 1GB on PC with shared memory and GPU
For a smooth writing experience, it is strongly suggested to set the refresh rate of your Video card to 60Hz or higher (please note that only one port may support this setting. Check your hardware manual if in doubt).
- (4K) 3840x2160 30Hz, 60Hz 120Hz
- (Full HD) 1920x1080 30Hz, 60Hz 120Hz
- Support for passive/interactive, single/dual monitors (primary/extended) with optional table desk console controller.
- Support for video wall with multi-touch frame
- Support for projector (interactive/non-interactive)
- Support for dual projectors (interactive/non-interactive) with edge-blending
Windows 10 version supported (iOT, Ent, Pro, Edu) 20H2, 21H2, 22H2
Windows 11 Recommended OS: Windows 10 version 21H2 Note: it is always recommended to update Windows to the latest public version.
Valarea App and Wireless Touch Controller requirements
- iOS minimum OS version 13
- Android minimum OS version 8.0
Video Conferencing applications
Installing the supported video conferencing desktop clients is not required (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Webex). By default, Valarea Room runs video conferencing meetings on the corresponding web apps via the Chrome browser (e.g. https://teams.microsoft.com or https://meet.google.com or https://webex.com) or via integrated SDK (e.g. Zoom SDK for Windows).
- Google Chrome (latest version) is automatically installed via the Valarea Wizard and it is set as default browser. The "Valarea Room" Chrome extension is also automatically installed and activated (see https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/valarea-room/oelfobklaadhfbeiblkhcadcacjbofle)
Other suggested / supported software
- Microsoft Office365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Audio / Video Codecs
- Your Company applications